Monday, August 29, 2011

My Parents, My Idols ...


My Mother - the strongest and kindest person I know. Her heart is bigger than the world, she'll do anything for her children and grandchildren. Her dedication to life and getting through difficult times have inspired me to never give up on life, love, and beyond.

My Father - an artist at heart who's talent is humble yet so unique. His gift to my family is his patience and humor. Teaching his girls to follow their dreams no matter how impossible they seem.

I still watch them cuddle while watching a film, or hold hands while walking, I can only hope that one day I find a love like theirs.

" The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life. "
~ Sir Hugh Walpole