Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nudity


At a time like this, finding myself in a place I’ve never been before, I need to do something I’ve never done. As each thought and belief cross each other in my mind, both inspiring and intimidating, this one idea seems to sink to the core of it all – I want to sit in silence. Let it float. Sink into this very instant and break away from every moment that has carried me to this unusual point.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

When all is said and done, there are no mistakes to consider, and no lessons to take. All that remains is this sensation, in this very moment. This awakening of my nude mind, and fresh freedom to be filled. Filled with what? That is for me to decide – but that I will do, after my silence, after I am done relaxing.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

- MF