Thursday, September 29, 2011

The ABC’s of well being


Yesterday, while my 3 year old niece sang the ABC's to my family ending it with "now I know my ABthee's, next time sing me" I thought to myself, what a wonderful little idea...

A – act only with the intention of resulting happiness
B – believe in your intuition
C – cancel all doubts
D – detect your good thoughts & watch them
E – eliminate all negative behavior
F – focus on the moment
G – give to the less fortunate
H – hear your happiness when it speaks
I – introduce new colours to your life
J – joke when the time is right
K – kiss your significant other passionately
L – love yourself unconditionally
M – measure your success by feeling, not time
N – nurture your hair, body, skin and nails
O – offer a helping hand
P – play with your kids
Q – quit the self pity
R – rest when you are tired
S – share your ambitions
T – treat others how you would want to be treated
U – use your mind to focus on the moment
V – visualize where you want to be 5 years from now, start working
W – walk, run, exercise and eat well
X – xpect me not to find a word for x ;)
Y – your own clock is more important than the worlds
Z – zen. find it.

- MF